Friday, October 18, 2013

FIRST THINGS FIRST

  Here it goes, this is my first post in this blog. I have created this as a hobby and I have no intention of getting anything from it but criticism, good arguments and interactions with anyone sharing or hating (equally welcome) interests.

  I'm not sure if everybody around here is familiar with Maslow's Self-Actualization Theory. Wikipedia has a good explanation on the whole concept.

  However I am in the side of people with guts explaining their  own personal view on anything. I found specially interesting and entertaining the perspective of Dr.-to-be Zeckeriya Ozsoy and how he disserts on the intrinsic nature of it and the significance of the component of the human spiritual experience (which I share in its foundations) in this article. Although Dr., I have to admit, I found it a little too unfounded (I hope, for the good of the world you left association fallacies before your doctoral dissertation). When I read the following statement...

    "Therefore, as their essence cannot be known or perceived, a hypothetical boundary is needed for them to become known. In order to make Himself known through His Attributes and Names, God Almighty has drawn a hypothetical line before His all-encompassing Attributes and Names. This line is the human [self]."

... one can only think "Wowowowow!!! What were we discussing here, again?". But don't get me wrong fellas, the article is really worth reading, and some interesting ideas that often are omitted or deliberately eliminated (specially in occidental literature) such as the importance and complexity of self-spiritual experience are of tremendous interest.

  I like people on constant thrill on optimising themselves. Maslow defined the self-actualizers as realistic, problem-centered, experience seekers, autonomous, with love of their privacy, with philosophical sense of humor and spontaneous people. As described by himself "the people at full use and exploitation of talents, capabilities, potentialities". In essence, the idea is I'll humbly try to find some of my own "actualization" writing this blog with the help of every other point of view that's shared in here.

  Anyway, I welcome you Dr. Ozsoy or everybody that comes around and appreciate the comments or constructive feedback, the biggest gift a human being can give to another.

Peace and love.

Written listening to "Diplo & Santogold - Top Ranking" album (Rate:7,5/10)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!!